img src=
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

collapse

* New Registration Policy (updated)

You may experience difficulty registering for membership to join the site due to anti-spam bot software that blocks select IP addresses and hosts from registering on the site.

If you are experiencing difficulty or would like to simplify the registration process please email me directly at MoreThanAMaster@aol.com and be sure to include the user handle you wish to use for your account along with your registration request.

Thanks Thomas

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: ufo mercury engine = caduceus coil?  (Read 1746 times)

robomont

• Liked: 148
    • View Profile
ufo mercury engine = caduceus coil?
« on: August 03, 2012, 01:35:26 AM »

• after researching the so called mercury engine of the tr3b ,i found descrepencies in the design that were wrong.then i read about the vimana.after reading its description i started to think,if a design was that old,there had to be a symbol for it somewhere,maybe hidden in plain sight.then it came to me.the medical symbol.it had once been the symbol for mercury the greek god.if you look at the older caduceus coil designs,they have a ball at the top and bottom.very familar style of van de graff generators.the wings are actually a symbol for the craft itself.the snakes are a magnetic coil/ condensing coil combination ,serving two operations at the same time.
    the way the apparatus would work is the bottom bowl is a mercury boiler to ionize mercury plasma.this plasma would go to the top ball creating electrostatic field lines.then the plasma would be forced through the coils ,this would cause the electrostatic field lines downward in a tornado vortex.this would create lift.the plasma would be cooled and recycled back into the boiler.the only danger would be a mercury gas leak,or explosion of the boiler.i believe this to be a real ufo engine.

robomont

• View Profile
    Re: ufo mercury engine = caduceus coil?
    « Reply #1 on: August 03, 2012, 03:52:31 AM »

• after i started this th..read,i decided to google my theory,lol.i had originally had this idea a few years ago and gave this answer on some threads.now there alot of people running with this on their sites.none have given me credit.thats ok ,as long as i further knowledge.i hope this helps people in their quest.

Felonius

• JUST ANOTHER FOOL ON THE PATH
    • Liked: 872
      • View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: August 05, 2012, 12:25:18 AM »

• Interesting and excellent work.

The Germans were also using a mercury alloy called Xerum 525.

http://discaircraft.greyfalcon.us/DIE%20GLOCKE.htm

Considering your thread, I'm sure this is old hat to you.

Considering that mercury isnt terribly difficult to produce (X525 not included), it would be a good choice in the past. 

Atlantean flying machines?  Vimana's?

I really think you are onto something.

robomont

• View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: August 05, 2012, 02:38:05 AM »

• thankyou for the comment.yes i have read those stories but im hearing of old designs and reading about newly released stuff all the time.i dont really care for pictures anymore,just interested in tech.i think that is real reason clinton started restricting use of mercury.
    Pages: [1]   Go Up

Add IIII

* Top Topics

* Member Poll

• Would you like to see a Daily News Round up Board on the Site?
    • Dot Yes, I think that would be an awesome idea!
    • 27 (71%)
    • Dot No, it's a conspiracy site not a news site!
    • 1 (2%)
    • Dot Yes as long as I don't have to find the stories!
    • 6 (15%)
    • Dot No, I think all the News should be confined to the Breaking Alternative News Section.
    • 1 (2%)
    • Dot What's a daily news roundup, does it require math or a lasso?
    • 3 (7%)
    • Total Members Voted: 38
    • View Topic

* Recent Posts

Re: Music You Love by berenike
    [Today at 09:26:41 AM]

Re: The Daily Forum Chatter by berenike
    [November 19, 2014, 01:25:45 PM]

Re: Hello (Again) by berenike
    [November 19, 2014, 01:21:27 PM]

Re: Hello (Again) by Thomas Henley
    [November 19, 2014, 11:48:43 AM]